NETGEAR AC 1200 ROUTER
Netgear introduced its new model Netgear AC 1200 Router and came with many latest features. You can get the best wifi speed and covers your entire home. There is no dead zone in all areas and easily connect the many devices. It is straightforward to use. You can easily play online games, or you can say watch the music lag-free. It comes with the best security features and quickly blocks the websites, and if you want to access the guest network, it is also elementary. You can easily access all devices with the Netgear Nighthawk app.
SETUP OF THE NETGEAR AC 1200 ROUTER
- The user can unpack it’s newly bought Netgear AC 1200 router.
- Now you can unplug the modem.
- Here you can connect your modem and your Netgear AC 1200 router with the given ethernet port.
- Now you can plug on your modem.
- You can connect the power adapter with your Netgear AC 1200 router.
- You can check that the power of the router is on.
- Here you can connect your computer with the Netgear router.
- You can check that the internet signal is working.
- Now you can open the web browser.
- Here you can enter the www.routerlogin.net or if you want to enter the IP address 192.168.1.1 of your Netgear wifi router.
- Now you can enter the username is the admin, and the password is the password.
- After this, you can see the setup wizard on the computer screen.
- Here you can enter the language, region, time.
- After this, you can easily access the router.
SETUP OF THE NETGEAR AC 1200 ROUTER GENIE APP
- You can download the Netgear Genie app from any play store.
- The user can unpack its Netgear AC 1200 router.
- Attach with power supply.
- After installing, then you need to enter details of your router.
- Now you can scan the QR code of your Netgear router.
- Here you can see the light is flashing; it means the connection is built.
- After a few seconds, it catches the configuration of your router. It takes a few seconds for the whole process.
- Now you can easily use your router.
LOGIN INTO THE NETGEAR AC 1200 ROUTER
- First, you can launch the web browser.
- Here you can enter the www.routerlogin.net.
- After this, you can enter the username as admin and the password as the password.
- Now you can smoothly go to the advanced settings, and here you can access the many features.
FIRMWARE UPDATE IN THE NETGEAR AC 1200 ROUTER
- The user can launch the web browser.
- After this, they enter www.routerlogin.net
- Now you can enter the username, which is admin; after this, you enter the password is password.
- Here you need to go to the advanced settings.
- Now you can click on the firmware update.
- In a few seconds, you get the new update firmware with many features.
FIRMWARE UPDATE FROM THE NETGEAR DOWNLOAD CENTER
- The user needs to go to the Netgear download center.
- Here they need to go to enter the model number of its Netgear AC 1200 router.
- You can download the latest firmware.
- Here you can connect your router with your computer with the ethernet cable.
- Here you can open the web browser.
- You need to enter the www.routerlogin.net
- Now you can enter the login details.
- After this, you need to go to advanced settings.
- Here you can click on the firmware.
- After this, you again click on the upload of the firmware.
- When the firmware is upload, then there is no disturbance in your computer.
UPDATE THE FIRMWARE GENIE APP
- You can also update the firmware with the Netgear Genie app.it is very simple.
- First, you download the app. After this, you need to enter the details of the router.
- Now you can click on the router update.
- After this, it takes a few seconds to update the router.
TROUBLESHOOTING PROBLEMS IN NETGEAR AC 1200 ROUTER
- The user can face the firmware update is failed, then you can first turn off your computer, modem, and the router.
- After this, you can reboot all your systems.
- Now turn on the router, modem, and the computer. Now you again do the same process.
- If the user firmware is corrupted, then you need to check your router, and your computer is attached to the ethernet cable. Sometimes it connects the wirelessly. So the problem raised.
- If the user wants to check its download firmware is corrupted, you can be pinging on 192.168.1.1, and if you get an invalid response, then it means your firmware is corrupted. You need to download Netgear utility firmware. It gives you help.
- If you see the error while updating the firmware, then you can check you can enter the right model number. After this, you can check you can download the right firmware, means to say if you already have firmware 1, then you download the 1.2, there is need to check is there any firmware 1.1avaiable then first you download that after this you can download 1.2. If you need assistance, chat with us.